I LIKE MYSELF


My name is Muhammad Sajid Akhtar and I have completed my MBA degree from Virtual University, of Pakistan. I have selected Non-Technical as my domain because I believe that I have the competency of doing Content Writing, Data Entry and Social Media Marketing. I can obtain the expertise like Blogging, Internet Research and E-Commerce which would enable me to polish my skills. 


Apart from the earning, I want to gain strong writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate verbally, clearly and with confidence in a range of situations, both online and in person which is very critical in nature usually. By developing these freelancing skills in myself, I may be able to earn more and become an effective financial earner for my family. 

I want to get the productive knowledge out of these training sessions, which would help me in creating online potential clients. Freelancing is a good computer based earning Tool. My main purpose for obtaining the freelancing expertise, is not only to make myself financially effective but I would like to share this knowledge with my family and friends. 

Curricular Activities:

I love to play and watch cricket as my extra activities. I am a big fan of my national cricket team who recently won Champions Tropy, 2017 against India in England. In the final match against India, our pacer Muhammad Amir took very important 3 early wickets of Indian top order batting line up which set the match for Pakistan. 
 A link is given below for M. Aamir's 3 quick wickets:




Comments

Post a Comment